Rules & Regulations
1. Eye and ear protection are required on this range.
2. No fully automatic firearms are allowed on this range.
3. Always keep muzzles pointed in a safe direction.
4. Keep actions open, except when actually firing.
5. All guns are to remain unloaded until ready to fire.
6. When all shooters are ready the command "Ready on the Firing Line" should be given.
7. When all shooters are ready and down range area is clear, the command "Commence Firing" should be given.
8. When all shooters are finished firing, the command "Cease Firing" should be given.
9. Remain clear of the bench and do not handle any firearms while anyone is down range.
10. No alcoholic beverages are allowing on the firing line.
11. Only paper targets will be allowed, no bottles or cans will be used as targets.
12. Check the skyline to insure that no persons or vehicles are down range prior to firing.
13. Pick up your used targets and trash before leaving the range.
14. No shotgun firing on the rifle or pistol range, unless slugs are used on paper targets.
15. Black powder shooters watch your patches during the dry season, so they don't start a fire.
16. All shooters must be current Rod & Gun Club members, or non-members pay the $5.00 range fee prior to shooting.
17. No hunting is allowed in the range complex.